Splash Bus Stops
As a budding marketer interested in alternative and ambient advertising strategies, I applied for a Splash Adelaide project grant in 2015 to enliven some of the city’s bus stops with creative sponsored advertising.
- enlisting and managing a small team
- contacting and liaising with sponsors
- designing each bus stop and gaining council approval
- managing the project budget
- promoting the installations via social media
- …..not to mention actually putting them together with my bare hands!
Splash Adelaide partners and co-creates with the community to bring streets and public spaces to life through a series of activations, events and projects. Through local government grants, the program allows for applicants to trial new ideas and see what works in the city’s spaces.